Thursday, August 6, 2009

Greenish.

Having my first finals today.
Yes, Malaysians Studies. =/
I studied the wrong thing for my exam.
So i think its kantoied. :(
Hope i do well in my mcq questions.

Went to find bi after i finished my exam.
Then went out with bi for brunch.
A late brunch, 3pm. @@


Me and bi.
We were so greenish today. :)

I look so pale today,
i dont know why. :S
Bi is going back to hometown today for 11days. =/

We went to Peel Road for YongTaoFoo,
but too bad it had already closed.
Then we headed to Yulek to search for food,
but most of the shop already closed too.

We had no choice went back to Connaught,
and eat chicken rice. lol.
After brunch, went pool with bi a while.
Headed back to bi place to packs bi stuff.
Then i sent bi to KL Sentral around 730pm,
with Ade, Siang and Danny along.


The feeling is so reluctantly at that very moment. :|
I miss you much bi.

0 comments: