Friday, October 9, 2009

4th Monthsary.

Went for Yaki Yaki Japanese Buffet today with bi.
Located at Federal Bowl @ Bukit Bintang.
We went there for the lunch buffet, started from 11am to 2pm.
They are having promotion for lunch and hi-tea buffet now,
its only RM28.90++ per person.


Fresh fruits salad section.


Bi at the Texas BBQ section. :)


Shanghai BBQ section.


Most of the food are used for BBQ,
but the good thing is our body wont have the BBQ odour,
because they have the vacuum above there. lol.


Japanese Prawn Tempura.
I found its really yummylicious. :)


The Japanese Pizza.
This is not nice at all. -.-


Juice blended and cocktails.


Cakes and deserts.


Unlimited of Baskin Robins.
But the flavour of the ice cream is too limited.


Inilah aku. :D
I feed myself full with the BR ice cream. lol.
I think i ate for like 10scoops. :D

Overall the foods are quite okay,
just that less of choices and less of varieties.
I think the dinner buffet will be much more better.

After our so full lunch,
we went to Times Square for a movie.
Purchased tickets for the movie Rebellion.
Rate: 2/10 , a boring movie. -.-


And today is the 4th monthsary for me and bi.
Happy monthsary baby.
I Love You. :)

0 comments: