Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy Bee.


Class on 11am today.
After class been spending my whole afternoon in the library.
I have just completed my Business assignment. :D
Still there are 2 more english assignment due date next week. -.-
1 individual and 1 group assignment.
Oh yea ! This Saturday mid-term test for Moral studies.
And guess what, i know nothing bout Moral. ==
Good thing is its only MCQ. Thanks god. lol.
If there's essay, its gonna kill me fo'sure. =S
Study
Study Study !!

Let me blog bout yesterday.
Yes, Wetnesday !!
Almost everyday also raining.
Altho its not so hot but still its kinda irritate isnt it?
Full day class. From 8am ---> 3.30pm.
While attending Moral class ,
Robin asked me for Futsal at Challenger today.
So yea, i agreed and called up Simon and Alex.
Robin said he will bring his so pro's team.
I really anxious versusing them.
When they arrived, my god, its all my secondary schoolmates. LOL.
Sien lo because thought can meet some pro's one. Wahahahaa.
We played from 5pm - 7pm.
5vs5 for 2 hours. Really tiring.
Nice day peoples. :)

0 comments: