Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What the fuck ?

I came back home bout 5pm after college.
Mom say wana go out and buy sumthing.
she asked me to follow her along so i can go down and help her buy.
ok,i was like ' ohh okay ' .

When she enter the car,
she yell at me and ask me why there are smoking smell?
then she started to shouting with anger.
she said im hiding that i smoking.
what the fuck o ?!
who the hell dont know that i hate smoking so much?
sumore if i smoke, will i be so fucking stupid smoke in the car?
EVERYONE ALSO KNOW THAT I HATES SMOKING LA MOTHERFUCKER !
she started to accusing me and saying that i smokes.
she said this is not the 1st time she smell the smell.
weih okay la, i got friends that smoke,
but all of them know that i dont allowed them to smoke in the car lo.

Everytime ur fucking mood is not good,
then i will fo sure got problem.
Ur mood not good thn dun come and fucking fuck kao me la.
machibai.
Then now u dont allow me to drive rite?
okay, dont allow then dont drive la motherfucker.
Always accuse me with those fucking problem..
This is why sumtime i feel really frustrating and dulan staying with you.
I m really fucking upset with all this cocking type of shit.
I really wana go away from this all fucking shit.

0 comments: