Friday, February 20, 2009

Business Test.

Business test on today.
therefore today i woke up at 8am to do my revision. =S
Hmmm.. study lec notes, study tutorial. Get myself prepared and go fetch Ding at 11plus.
Dah la aku membuat revision semalam dan pagi ni, tapi pun tak macam banyak input.. =S

Get myself prepared and go fetch Ding at 11plus.

We went to Tmn Segar Maxis Center to meet up Alex and AwYuan,
because Alex gota go and check what happen with his ph bills.
His ph bills this month RM900+... =S

Me..!! :D
*Thanks to AwYuan for capt. & Siok for editing.:)

We went to connaught yamcha awhile while waiting for Alex gf habis skolah.
Went to Station 1 for lunch together. JK with his gf came to join us a while then
The set lunch noodles taste good but den manyak PEDAS lerh. !!
JK with his gf came to join us a while.

Station 1.

My gay partner. :D

We ciaos bout 3pm, i go to college for my business for exam.
Went in to audi hall, meet La'Dota inside audi.
Revise abit again bfore the test start on 5pm.
The test at exam hall, sumore when inside its so HOT !!
Bout 10mins later, the staff only come and on the aircond. -.-
Lucky, i think i did the test quite okkey! huhu :D
I bought the taufu fah again.
I just can't resists..!! LOL. :)

0 comments: