Friday, February 13, 2009

Gold-ish to AP SI CHENK.

Went to Alex house early in da morning to dye hair.
Fetch Ding along too bcz wana go take the SPM cert today.
Reach Alex house bout 9am. @@
Then he started to bleach my hair.
Actualy i wanna colour the 'AP SI CHENK' colour.
But den have to bleach before dye-ing the colouring it.


After twice time of bleaching :

Still very gold-ish.
Actualy need to bleach 2 times more.

But den, my hair is damaging edy. =S

So, straight away dye the colouring liao.

GUESS WHAT..?!?!?!!

After the colouring :

NO DIFFRENCE..! -.-
Aaaaaaaaa.... !!
I dont want gold-ish.... T.T
I WANT 'AP SI CHENK' !!!!


Fine. Im with the yellowish gold head now. LOL -.-
Go back to my secondary to collect my SPM cert.
Kononnya SPM cert ,result sia sui betul. =.=

SPM CERT AKU :D

Went to have lunch with Ding and KL ---> PAN MEE @ Tayton.
Back to college for Business Class at 4pm.
Jiawen also asked me to dye another colour.
After class back home.
Then terus go get my 'AP SI CHENK' and dye myself.
LOL =S
Taaa Daaa... !!

After dye-ing myself again:
Huhuu..
The pic look soh abit bcz just bath ma :D

How how ??
Better thn the gold-ish one isnt it?
ahahahaha :D

0 comments: