Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sad.

My tears are rolling.
My family have a problem.
A quite serious problem.
Tts my family matter but i couldnt help anything.
I feel im useless..

Im no more young lil boy..
I gota be independent.. !

Mom, i promise you..
I will study hard..
I really will concentrate on my studies..
And I know i always demand for this and that..
I wont waste money edy also..
I know i always gik you and quarrel with you.
Im sorry mummy.
I know u scold me is for my good.
I always complain that u nag of this and that,
but i know its just because u love me thats why u will worried of me..
You always dont like i go out till late night, its bcz u are worried.
But still u allow me to bcz you know i wants it.
No matter how late i go and how tired you are,
you will still wait till i came back..
Mom, i m sorry making you worried of me and sorry for the mistakes i do..
I will change, i will study hard .. !!
I used to say i love you to you always when im young..
But i started not saying it when i grows up..
I know you loves to hear me saying i love you..
I will said it often to you mom.
I LOVE YOU MOM !

0 comments: