Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chestnuts.

Ms.Jasmine a.k.a QM lecturers,
is full of efficiency, she edy marked our test paper edy.
I got 14/20. Huhu. Not bad not bad. :D

Went OldTown for early tea after classes with ManJun.
While waiting for Cloudy to come join us.
She gave me some really cute stuff. hehehe. Thanks. ^^
After JiaWen,Shirley,Eunice came,
they went to McD for MalaysiaStudies group meeting.
I dint attend bcz i had mistaken the time. =S

Went to POOL at Fireball with Cloudy. hoho. :)
Then accompany her to Giant for house goods shopping.


Ms.Cloudy @ Giant.

Went to Midvalley with the gang.
Headed to the Food Court for my late brunch.


The naturals. :)

Went in Giordano, got attracted by few stuff.
1. CHEER UP Tee @ 2 for RM80.
2. The black short trousers @ RM119.
3. The jeans @ RM169.

I WANT ALL THE 3 STUFF.
@.@



Ms.Dingjiawen.


As usual, we laughed, we joked, we crazy.
Laughing like nobody business. :D

Headed to Guardian for hair colouring stuff.
Bought Chestnut colour to repair my hair colours.
Because my hair had grow, black mix with my previous colour,
memang tak boleh dah. =S
So its time to ''repair''. :D

Went back to Connaught around 5pm.
Yamcha with Cloudy,Adelynn and Kai Siang.
Reached back home around 7pm, started dye-ing my hair.
Its looks much more better now.
Darker,nicer
. huhu. :D

1 comments:

c l o u d i i_Y said...

wuuuuuuuuu~~~~
it's me wor.....
*shy shy*
muahaha~
you are welcome!
cute har?
kekeke~