Friday, June 12, 2009

Our First Date.


It is our first date today. :)
Went to dear place around 1pm,
Then we headed to Midvalley. hehehe.
Its so packed and the parking its so full.
When we reached there,
I only realised that i left my phone at dear place. -.-
Quickly call up Wengchun and borrow phone from him.
Because we need a camera today. :)


After meet up Wengchun and borrowed his phone.
Went to bought movie ticket.



My babygal. :)

Before movie,
headed to KimGary for our brunch.
I just love to have my meal there. :D
Then its time for movie.


The movie is not bad,
story line is kinda good.
Rate: 7/10. :)

After movie,
waiting for Wengchun and Chung to finish theirs.
Then went to The Gardens.
Lets the pictures talks. :D


^^,


Bleah... :D


Piggie back. :D


Going back home. :)

We took about 1 hour to go back to Connaught.
First time in my life. -.-
Thanks to the jam. lols.
Went back to dear place to get my phone.
Then rest a while and went yamcha with Alex.
After yamcha, sent dear back home.


My Sugarbaby. :)

Thanks for everything dear.
Your are just so sweeet.
I feel so happy to have you with me always. :)
I LOVE YOU !!! <3

1 comments:

c l o u d i i_Y said...

I Love You My BabyBoy~