Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kei Tak Sik.

I am a person who keep promises and keeps my words.
So yea, i lost the UEFA CL finals bet with Mr.Keat,
so i have to makes chicken pie for him and the gang.
Wake up in the morning to baked the pies,
then went over college and have my lunch at McD.

Should be attending MsianStudies class at 2pm.
But the class is so packed by the time we reach.
ahem..so we skipped. >< ManJun brings us to a desert shop.
Somewhere around SeaPark,SS2.

This desert shop
'KEI TAK SIK' is just so-so only.


Mr.ManJun.


This amoi dont need to intro edy. HAHAHA


''Fah Sang Wuu.''


Waterchestnut.


''Loh Bak Gou.''


Fried Taufu.


Dont know what is the name.
But this drink really tak boleh la. -.-
Its so sour till you cant recongnise your mom. lol
Overall rate: 4/10

I guess everyone been to the playground when u're young.
When is the last time you went to a playground?
Have you seen 3 big cow playing in a children playground?
Here it goes. :D


My new hair colour with the leaves. :)


@.@


Im going down. :D:D


Arrived. lol.

We are going for slides. :D:D





The swings. :)

I miss my childhood playground. T.T
HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

Head back to Connaught.
Yamcha at OldTown with Cloudy & Keat.
Met 1 new friend. A funny guy, Wang. :)
Went to fetch mom then back home.
Thats my day. Good nights. =)

0 comments: