Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 19th Birthday.


Daniel Ho Yong Wei. :)

The 29th of December of every year its my big big day.
Yeah, today its my 19th birthday. :D
And of course i celebrated with the love ones. :)

Went to pick baby in the afternoon.
Then we headed to Midvalley for our brunch.
Was dilemmaing for Nando's or Manhattan Fish Market,
but at last we choosen this.


Nando's


Me with my Mild Peri Peri chicken. lol.


Baby with her Extra Hot Peri Peri chicken.
Memang very very hot and spicy. =$


Capture by baby. teehee. :)

After satisfied filling our stomache, went to shop around,
but didn't get to see anything that we are fancy to.

We didnt watch movie today too,
because bi wanted to go back early to prepare for tonight.
So what else? Taking picture is a must. lol. :)


I like to take picture that the screen is filled with our both faces,
so that i can set it as the wallpaper in my phone. :)


Baby and me. :)


I am asked to pose. lol.





♥♥♥

We went back earlier to bi place today,
because bi organised a birthday party for me tonight.
As i said just now, bi wanted to get back and prepared earlier.
So i sent bi back and she dont allowed me to stay there,
so i went to pool with JK and Roger. lol.
Okey, lets forward to the night.


Setting up fire for BBQ.
And a part of the bbq food.


This is what bi had been preparing and making it to suprise me....
.
.
.
.
.



Oreo Cheese Cake !
Bi learned and make this by her own to suprise me on my birthday. :D
Awww~ This is just so sweet. hehehe. :)


Baby light the cake and suprised me. :D
This picture is so natural, credits to Shirleywong. :)

But because the fridge at bi house is not cold enough,
the cake melted then bi go buy another cake at Secret Recipe for me. ><
But i still ate and prefer the cake that bi make for me. :)


I'm officially 19 years old now !! :D



Bi bought me a wallet and gave me a birthday card.
I like it so much bi. :)
And also the cake and mushroom soup. hee. :D


A water bottle from Shirleywong.
Glad you know i love Manchester United. :D
Thanks sis, and also the ice cream. :)


Red Wine from David.
Thanks bro. :)

I got a very happy and unforgettable 19th birthday.
Thanks to everyone who wishes me and celebrated with me. :)

And lastly,
thanks for everything that you did for me baby.

I love it very much and i appreciate it. :)

0 comments: