Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hennesy Artistry.

Its 25th July 2009. :)
Here we go to the Hennesy Artistry event,
located at Bukit Kiara Indoor Arena.
Thanks to Yishan and her bro who get us an invitation.
Because its an EXCLUSIVE PARTY !! :D


The global art of mixing.

Me, dear, Danny meet up with Yishan,
then followed her bro cars to the venue first around 845pm.
Wengchun, DanielLim, Mia, Steve, & Chung
came by themself to joined us later.
And Tellen(Yishan boyf) came too after finished his work.

We reached there around 920pm.
There are alots of cars and peoples edy.
Searched for a parking and headed to the entrance.


The entrance. :)
Settled our pass procedures and went in to the party. :D
Pictures will do most of the talkings. ;)


Its really huge and classy. :D


This is me. :)


Me and Danny. :)


Me and dear. :)


Me and Shan. :)


Dominique Tsai with the dancers.
She's a sexy singer.


Huhu. :)


Wengchun, dear, me, Danny. :)


The crowds.


Wengchun and Danny. :)


Mia, Yishan, Dear.
Look at Shan. lolsss. tomato? :D


Homies - Hip-hop group from Taiwan.
They are pretty awesome !



Me and Mia. :)


Baby and me. :)


DanielHo and DanielLim. :D


Yishan and the boyf Tellen. :)


Wooooo o.o!


Kantoi !!
Kena tangkap. hahahahaa :D


Tipsy tipsyy edy. @.@


With the pouncer. lol :D


Look at Danny and Wengchun. lol.


Shan, me, Tellen, Wengchun. :)


They greet me with middle finger. hahaha. -.-

I were gettin really tipsy and gettin high,
after alots of cup of Hennesy. huhu. :D


Acting stupid with Wengchun. lolsss. :D


Awww.. baby is just so sweet. :):):)


Wooootssss. :D


Candid by Wengchun. :D


Look at me. lol. :S
Drunk already. @@

I remembered i cant even walk straightly. HAHAHA.
And they told me that i was damm hyper. @@
My dear was really pissed about me that time,
but still she taking care of me whole night. aww.. :)
Thanks baby for taking care of me whole night.


Red hair, Gold hair, Black hair. LOL. :D
Pictures taken when i am drunk before we left.

We leave around 3am.
We saw a crew of RELA lying on the floor,
he's been knocked down by a car,
driven by a mabuk fella.
And we hearing people yelling for ambulans. @@

We headed back to Connaught.
Went yamcha at Maideen mamak around 4am with,
Shan, Tellen, DanielLim, Wengchun, Danny and dear.
After yamcha then Danny sent us back home.

When reached home,
dear only realise then my wallet is missing.
I were still tipsying so i dont bother much.
Dear was worried about my ATM card and cant sleep. T.T
Guess what, a staff from Maideen named Ali.
Called me at 630am and he said he picked up my wallet.
I wonder how he get my number huh?
I told him i will go over tomorow to get back my wallet.

I went over today to get back my wallet.
Listen! This is miracle.
My wallets got around RM200.
But when i get it back today,
there is nothing missing including my cash.
This guy Ali is just so kind, thanks very much.

Hennesy Artistry party is awesomeee. :D
Really enjoyed the party last night with my baby and friends.
Huhu. :):):)

P/S: More pictures at my FACEBOOK. :)

3 comments:

Yatz said...

glad u guys had fun..cheers! =D

Evelyn G. said...

wow, you guyz had fun :)

[Đ]αиiiεŁ said...

RE: Yatz -
Thanks alot for your pass. :):):)
We do really have fun. :D
CHEERS ! :)

RE: yenniedoll -
Yea, i bet u haad fun too. :):)