Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturdae Outings.

Its another weekends.
Outing day with my babygal and Lynn.
;)
Woke up bout 11am and prepared.
went to fetch dear and Lynn around 1pm,
then we headed to Times Square.

Its EASIERx100 to get parking at TS instead of Midvalley.
Went to BAR-B-Q Plaza to have our brunch.
My first time trying this restaurant. :)


Meal for 3 of us. :)


Dear & me. :)


Lynn. :)


Look at dear. hahaha.


Panas panas. :D



The bacons.
Trust me, this is the bomb la.
Very thin and freshiee. :)


Feedback time.
The food is not bad, the meats is fresh. :)
Its quite similar with HOI TONG restaurant,
the one located in Serdang & Old Klang Road.

Rate: 7/10

Went berjalan-jalan after brunch.
Lynn wanna get a pair of shoes and clothings.
But end up she got nothing for herself. :S
Dear got a new top.
I bought a MAN UTD stickers for my car. :)


Went chilled over at Koong Woh Tong,
bcz dear wana eat Guai Leng Gou. :)
Headed back Connaught and met up Danny.
Went pool and yamcha then back home.
Thats my Saturday, good nights. :)

0 comments: