Thursday, July 2, 2009

Home Dinner.

Thursday.
I edy cut my hair yesterday. :)
Mom went back to Penang today for holiday. :D
The whole house its mine for this 3 day.

Malaysian studies class canceled,
due to the lecturer has quit the job. -.-

I will be the cook tonights
.
Dear,Adelynn,KaiSiang,Danny & DASHirley,
is coming to my house for dinner.
Went to shop for stuff to cook tonight at Econsave.


Chooosing vegetables.


2 budak ni main main la. -.-


Watermelon.


Random,
See my hair its short now. :D

After settled buying stuff,
went to buy liqouir for partay tonights. :)

Went back home around 730pm
then quickly start to prepare to cook.
Everyone is starvings.
DASHirley came my house too around 8pm.
Good job they can search my house by themself. :)
It took me couples our to prepared and cook.
Thanks to dear and Shirley for helping me. :)
Everything is cooked and done at last.
3 dish + 1 soup. :D


Start dinner around 930pm. lol.


Sesame oil chicken. :)


Potato with luncheon meat.


Greenie vegetables.


Finger lickin good. :D

My cooking its seriously not bad one weih. :D
I love to cook but not washing. lols.
After dinner, they watched 'LongKhong' at my house.
The thai horror film.
After movie, DASHirley went home around 12am plus.
I went to 7-11 to buy ice cubes, and we gonna start partay.


BACARDI LIMON.
No Chivas this time. :)

Danny still the first one who DEAD. HAHAHA. :D
Adelynn vomit and gone to dreamland too. lol.
Luckily i dint drunk, just tipsy. :)

1 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

ya Danny always the first one who dead. hahahahaha
you cook? are you sure?