Monday, July 27, 2009

Sushi King Promo.

Attended for the 12pm lecture class,
but den the second lecture at 4pm is canceled. :D
Pick up dear and Adelynn after class around 2pm.
Then we headed to Midvalley. :)

We were cravings for food after we reached,
because 3 of us were empty stomache since this morning.
Were considering of having Sushi, Nando's, or Kenny Rogers.
At last our decision is having Sushi King.

Sushi King is having a promo now.
The buy 1 plate free 1 plate sushi.
1 table is only limited maximum of 5 free plates only.
Which means you buy 10 plates but only pay for 5 plates. :)


Dear's, Unagi Set.
I am one of the Unagi lovers, its delicious. :)
Rate: 8/10.


My set meal.
I forgotten whats the name. :S
Not so nice.
Rate: 5/10.



Adelynn's, Salmon Steak Set.
Very fresh and juicy salmon.
Rate: 8/10

Met Jade at there too. :)
Were full till the max after our meal.
Chit-chatting over there with,
refillable green tea. aaa-Haa !!
:D


Dear and me. :)
lol. caught her laughing. =x


Adelynn and dear. :)


Adelynn and me. :)


Apa muka ni? lol. :S

Were hanging around the mall,
its SALES everywhere right now !!!
I saw a nice shirt at PDI,
but i havent bought it yet. @@


Nike shop @ Midvalley.

The wall of the shop is decorated by,
all Manchester United players poster.
Very nice, its awesome. :)


ManUtd new home kit.

The new ManUtd home kit for 2009/10 seasons.
I want that too, its very nice.
But its a lil pricey, RM269 for 1 of the jersey.

Thats my Monday blues.
Have a nice day. ;)

0 comments: