Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Day.

It's Tuesday. My most free weekdays. :D
Only 1 class in the morning from 900-1030am.
Went to POOL with MJ and Fui a while,
because waiting for Jiawen and Shirley to finish their 2nd classes.
Headed to Times Square after the girls end their classes.
Why Times Square?
Because,
I wana get a new bag
, :D
Shirley wana find her boy at Low Yat,
And Jiawen wana take 1 orang pics for her job interviews. :)


On the way, MJ the driver. :)


I know its ntg special bout this,
but it was my 1st time seeing polis car in Kancil. lol wtf.


Arrive at parking edy. I love fishiee~ :D

Since everyone is really starving,
because of an empty stomache for the whole morning.
So we went to U-Village for our brunch. :)
After dah kenyang, its time for shopping. :D
Sg.Wang is the first stop.
Shirley was the first blood buying a skirt.
And i got my bag and Wen got herself a top. :)


My new bag. Banyak suka !! :D



Shirley went to LowYat to find her boi after shoppings.
We back to Times Square for Wen photo taking.
And went to the arcade center bfore going for our dinner.


HAHAHAHA. :D


Me & Jiawen. :)

MsJia wanna have dinner at a cafe at Pudu.
I have been to that cafe years ago while i was tuition at Martin's.
So yea, we went there for our dinner. :)


Yang Guang Hai Ann.


Bubble Milks Tea.


Our meals.


=x


She's laughing so hard. :D

We talks, we jokes, we plays,
we lames, we smiles, we laughs,
We recalls all the memories we having in our secondary's.
=)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.