Monday, May 25, 2009

Mondaes.

Days passed by days.
Weeks passed by weeks.
Time is flowing so fast and fast.
Its another new week again.

Okey, ms.dingjiawen asked me to blog tonight.
so i will blog because of you. lols.
Dun syok yet.. dun syok yet la weih. :D

Here goes my Monday routine.
- 9am attend for the 1st classes.
- 1030am Old Town for my brunch.
- 12pm 2nd classes.

- 130pm go for Pool again. lols. :)

Should be attending the 3rd classes at 4pm de.
But we decided to skip it.
Headed to Leisure Mall with ms.dingjiawen and manjun,
because wana get my mom something for her birthday.

Okey. The breaking news for today.

Guess who? Dont know?

Its Ms.dingjiawen la. HAHAHAHA.
Firstly, congratulations to her.
Finally you touched the steering wheels after you got ur license.
:D

When we on our way to Leisure Mall,
jw ; me
eyy, go down let me drive. (She was actly just saying for fun)
Really? you dare i sure let you drive.
Serious?
*Go down and pass her the drive seats*

Luckily me and manjun safely reach our destination.
not bad not bad. HAHAHAHA. :D


Got my mom a birthday card.
Couple pieces of Secret Recipe's.
Went chilled at Wongkok bfore went back home.


The desert i ate there, named Double Agent.
Not really nice. Rate: 3/10. -.-

0 comments: