Saturday, May 30, 2009

Midvalley.

Outings with Ding and Alex today @ Midvalley. :D
Reach there about 3pm.
There is so many cars and peoples.
Searching for parking for about half an hour. -.-

Planned for a movie.
Go get tickets after we arrived.
The quee is so long.
Till our turn, all the movie tickets are full. -.-
Lucky its already 45mins bfore the movie,
so we get the reserved tickets that hvnt been collected. :)


TERMINATOR SALVATION.
I dont find its a good movie to reccomended.
Rate: 3/10. -.-


Went chilled at KimGary before the movie started.
4pm edy ah, still havent eat my brunch T.T
Have my brunch there.


French toast.


Hoong Dao Beng. :)

Remember I bought the ManUtd ticket last week,
its has free traning pass when you bought during the pre-sales.
But it has been given all out.
So i have to wait for today to collect my MU traning pass.
Collected it today. :D


MU Asia Tour Traning Pass. ^^

Went back to Nelly for yamcha.
then drop by night market to buy some food.
Headed back home after that.
End of my day.
Good nights. =)

0 comments: