Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pest-free.

My house is so clean now. :)
NO more COCROACH ,
NO more ANTS,
NO more LIZARDS !!! ,
which i hate the most.lolss. :D
Because the people just done the Pest Control thingy.
I just hate insects so much. -.-


Its family day again. lol.
Went to Maluri there to eat the so-famous-yong tau foo.
Indeed it was very nice and the people are coming non stop.
Sorry for no pictures because my phone is out of batt. :)
Went back home after brunch,
because the people are delivering the new tv today.
Finally there is a Plasma in my home edy. :D :D
I can enjoy better football match with the big tv edy. :D
Oh yea~ Finally i got a CAMERA beside my ph camera.
Altho its just a normal digital camera,
but its enuff for the moment. :D


Panasonic Lumix 8.1. :D

Lastly, my mom birthday is on 26th of May,
which means this coming Tuesday.
Don't know what to get her.
Any suggestion please? :)

0 comments: