Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mama's Day.

It's Mother's day. huhu.
I dint get mom any present bcz mom always tell me that dont waste money mer.
HAHAHA. so for being a good boy i listened to mom. lol wtf.
Nolaa.. dont think like i'm that bad okkey?
I am always mama good son. lol. =)
Mom just wana have a dinner,
and wants me to accompanied her for a movie. how sweet.
:)
Accompanied mom for dinner at BibiWok @ Puchong at the eve's.
It was actualy a Thai-Style-Grilled-Steamboat-Buffet. lols.


Mix combo starter plate.


Grilling. :D

To me it was just so-so bah, i rate it 6/10.
But mom's love it then its good enough.
Accompanied my mama for the whole day on Mother's day,
because she dont feel like going out on that day.
So yea, i owe u a movie mummy. =)
Happy Mother's Day mom !!
I love you mom. Awww.. :D :D

0 comments: