Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ignores.

Heard something from someone.
Really pissed my ass off.
This blogs is bout how i feel now.
dont talk shits anymore please.
you got your new life now.
and so do i..
dont tell me that you left me not because of problems btween us.
there is no such things.
you left me because of others guys.
you are the one who betrayed me.

Rmb when i went to work when my holiday,
u told me that ur worried i will left you because i will met others in outside.
but still, i m always stay faithfully to you.
But you? when u went out work for the very 1st time.
you met few guys on ur work place
Guy A , Guy B and Guy C all in same work place.

After u work for 1 months,
you are gone, u left me with the empty promises.
You left me because u told me u fall for Guy A.
GuyA went to singapore to work.
You cried for him, u said u will wait him back.
aww. how sweet yea.

I still loves you very much.
i still dont mind u fall for other guy.
keep trying and keep trying so hard to get you back.
But at last, still you leave me with empty hopes.

After Guy A went to singapore,
he got a gf there, u cried for him again. lol.
Guy B cares and wants you, for not long.
and i dont know wat happen,
untill GuyC appears. the drama begins

okey GuyC, a guy from ur work place too.
that time im still chasing you,
u said you need confidence from me.
But what you gave me in the same time?

GuyC.
you talk phone with him EVERY NITES,
you hang out with him EVERY WEEK,
you HOLD HANDS with him while hanging out,
you KISSED with him,
you allowed him to HUGS you.

and guess what?
you told me that,
''HE's NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND,
and you and him are JUST NORMAL FRIEND.''
lol. funny huh? no sense?

You said i never give you confidence?
I never tried to get you back?
And now you said like i'm the one who left you?
huh? so funny weih.

0 comments: